About the Firm
Results-Driven Portsmouth Personal Injury Attorneys Deliver Strong Advocacy
Experienced lawyers fight for accident victims in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts
When your injuries were caused by someone’s negligent or reckless actions, you have a right to seek compensation. You have the best chance of getting the compensation you deserve when you are represented by an experienced personal injury attorney who will fight for your rights. Joseph A. Ritzo, P.C. is a law firm dedicated to helping clients in New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts receive just and fair compensation since 1985. Our Portsmouth, New Hampshire firm has built a reputation for being highly responsive and results-oriented over nearly three decades of service. Joseph A. Ritzo, P.C. offers seasoned advice and strong advocacy, providing peace of mind while easing your financial burdens. We only handle personal injury cases, and that matters because it means our focus is entirely on you.
Accomplished law firm provides compassionate counsel combined with aggressive representation
An accomplished personal injury lawyer can make all the difference in a personal injury case. Our law firm has helped accident victims get control of their lives again, and we are able to do this because we are:
- Highly responsive — No one who is suffering pain from an accident wants to wait for answers. We understand and respond promptly when you seek our help so you do not have the added stress of wondering what's going on or what's going to happen.
- Client-focused — We would not be here if we did not care about our clients. We want to know more than the facts of the case — we want to know who you are so that we can advocate effectively for you.
- Results-oriented — Results are what we are here for. We focus on you, your unique needs, and your short- and long-term goals. When you hire us, we are driven by our passion for your welfare in pursuit of those goals.
Many personal injury victims are already so worried about their financial situation that they think they cannot afford quality legal representation. At Joseph A. Ritzo, P.C., our pay structure helps ease your financial burden and by doing so, eases the emotional burden caused by your injury.
Areas of Practice
Seasoned personal injury representation for accident victims in New England
Joseph A. Ritzo, P.C. focuses our practice on personal injury
to deliver comprehensive representation to clients in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts in the following matters:
- Auto accidents — If you are injured in an accident involving a passenger car, motorcycle, or truck, or while boating, we work tirelessly to seek the compensation you deserve. We won’t be intimidated by insurance companies who offer you less than you deserve.
- Premises liability — We hold property owners accountable for their negligence when you are injured in a slip and fall accident due to hazardous conditions on their premises.
- Medical malpractice — We have the skills and determination to handle medical malpractice cases involving harm caused by negligence. In these highly complex matters, we have the experience and resources to hold medical professionals accountable.
- Workers’ compensation — If you’re injured on the job, you may have the right to seek benefits supplied by your employer. We fight to make sure you receive the workers' compensation benefits you’re entitled to so that you can recover from your injuries without the stress of wondering how you will support yourself or your family.
- Wrongful death — Nothing can be more traumatizing than losing a loved one unexpectedly due to the actions of another person or entity. We represent families of the deceased in wrongful death actions to obtain compensation and some measure of justice.
Because we only handle personal injury cases, we have the background and skill to focus on the damages you deserve. We know that insurance companies will work to limit their liability by offering you less than your claim is worth. But those carriers also know we won’t rest until we secure a full, fair settlement or award for you. If you’ve been injured, call us immediately so we can start working to help you.
Contact reputable New Hampshire personal injury lawyers for a free consultation
Joseph A. Ritzo, P.C. represents clients in in personal injury cases in New Hampshire’s Rockingham and Strafford counties, Maine’s York County, and Massachusetts. Our firm will review your case at no cost to you. If we decide we are a good fit, we work on a contingency fee basis, which means you don’t pay unless we obtain a settlement or award in your case. To schedule a free initial consultation, call us at 603-205-8193 or contact us online
. If you can’t make it to our office, we will come to you.